Narasimha Parvatha Trek
Rising high in the Western Ghats, Narasimha Parvatha is a highest peak in the Agumbe Ghats.
Rising high in the Western Ghats, Narasimha Parvatha is the highest peak in the Agumbe Ghats and is perfect for beginners with its moderate trekking difficulty. Add to this a couple of other beautiful places to explore and the company of like-minded travelers, you’re sure to come back with lots of wonderful memories and an invigorated ‘you’.
Things to carry
Don’t worry about packing too much or too little. Here’s just everything that you need to carry- a rucksack, a water bottle, torch, sunglasses, sunscreen, personal medicine, a pair of clothes, undergarments, socks, a towel, toilet kit, portable charger, flip-flops, hiking shoes. And, a camera to capture the memories(optional).Don’t forget to bring loads of enthusiasm 🙂
Pick up & drop points
- Travel to & fro Bengaluru (Non-AC, with pushback seats)
- Multi-sharing accommodation
- 1 lunch
- Bouldering with professional guidance & equipment
- All entry tickets to monuments
- Campfire (if weather conditions permit)
- Trekking permission & guide charges
- Access to first aid kit
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any other miscellaneous expenses which is not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Departure Time9:00 PM.
Return TimeApproximately 9:00 AM on Sunday.