Your Questions, Answered
What will be the group size of the trip?
We always keep the group size down so that you’ll have the flexibility to move around and also get more personal attention from our trip leaders. You can expect around 15 to 20 travelers on any of our trips.
I’m traveling solo- Is that okay?
Many of the travelers who join Wanderophile trips are solo-travelers and want to be part of a group where they can meet like-minded people and share their experiences. That’s the best part of Wanderophile style of travel.
How do I know if this trek/trip is right for me?
Most of our treks can be completed by anyone with moderate physical fitness levels. You can always check the difficulty level of the trek and check the detailed itinerary on specific trip pages before you decide whether the trek is for you.
What is the Cancellation & Refund policy?
- In case you are not able to join the trip you have booked & cancel your tickets at least 2 days before the day of the trek, you can always choose to join any of our future trips within 1 year of the trip date without taking a refund. No cancellations charges will be charged in this case.
- If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-2 days before the start date of the trip, 45% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- A minimum of 7 members required to confirm the event. In case of lesser than 7 members, full refund will be done or you can choose to join any of our future treks.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such case we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.