Do’s & Dont’s
- Don’t litter anywhere during the course of the trip/trek. Be a responsible traveller.
- Avoid playing loud music or creating too much noise during the course of the trek. Trekking is an activity where we go to enjoy nature & the peace it offers. Let us be considerate about this fact & try not to disturb the environment.
- Don’t misbehave with fellow travellers or the organisers. Any kind of misbehaviour will not be tolerated & may stand a chance of being deserted by the group.
- Don’t argue with the organisers or advice them regarding the schedule or activities. The schedule of all trips/treks & the activities included in them are planned after thorough ground work & keeping in mind the best interest of the travellers.
- Don’t indulge in any illegal activity that puts yourself or your fellow travellers in risk.
- Avoid discussing sensitive topics like politics, religion, sex etc.
- Do engage with & respect the local communities you travel to & try to learn about their culture.
- Do help your fellow travellers whenever you can.
- Educate other fellow travellers about responsible travel & encourage them to follow its principles